Wednesday 13 February 2019

...Minestrone Soup...



...Minestrone Soup...


OK - Friday the 1st February was Hourly Comic Day
wherein any participants draw a journal oriented comic strip 
every hour depicting what is happening on the hour. 
I think I've got that right - and of course it is during waking hours 
(are remembered dreams are allowed...)

I had a very busy Friday, so made notes planning to tackle it in the week.

Along comes Saturday 2nd and I'm making fresh soup. 
 So this is more like 'Momentary Comic Day'
Here's 'Minestrone Soup - The Comic!' 

It's not the easiest thing to prepare soup and draw 
at the same time, and I'm real slow anyway. 

 Needless to say it took me twice as long. 




























I know what you're thinking - 
'Where's the celery prep, the oregano and bay leaves?' - 
'What happened to the washing up?' 'Is it still cooking?' 

I realise this is only half the story. 
You want Answers. You want Solutions... 
You want soup!

All I can say is - 

'To Be Continued!'




- The Power of Three -
 





No comments:

Post a Comment