Tuesday 6 November 2012

...the calendar has landed...



 Downham Market 2013 Calendar    
I'm not sure whether the coincidence is All Hallows Eve or All Saints Day, but after five years or so - the Downham Market 2013 Calendar has landed! Having not drawn for many years I joined the Bates Wood art group in Denver and proceeded to fill a handful of sketchbooks with anything I could lay my eyes on. 
Having finally begun to get the hang of the old fashioned dip pen I drew Ferbruary's Ali Dents Butchers Shop in 2007 and eventually arrived at the most recent drawing in the calendar, June's 'Reeds Homestore' in 2012 - spanning a period of over five years. 



 - £1.00 donation from each calendar to local charities - 
For all calendars purchased directly from me either at craft fairs, public appearances (with or without an easel), or online - £1.00 will be donated to local Downham Market based charities such as The Downham Market Heritage Society, Downham Otters Swimming Club for the disabled, The Norfolk Hospice, John and Pauline's Lifeline 4 Chernobyl and Silverdale Day Centre. 
Forgive me if I've left out any charities, and I'm sure I have, but please remind me and I'll try to add them over the next few months. 
Or until people stop buying calendars...  





Visit 'Downham Market 2013 Calendar' in my website gift shop at www.andyscordellis.co.uk for further details and also view the imminent online 'Downham Market 2013 Calendar' gallery. 

Thank you for all your support Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment